Keto Meal Shake
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – you are going to
LOVE our Keto Booster MCT Oil Powder & Collagen,
because it tastes great and contains all natural
ingredients – Peptan ® collagen peptides, high potency
MCT Oil powder, essential electrolytes, stevia mixed with
a natural 98% Dark Cocoa or Cherry flavours.
Benefits of a natural Keto Booster MCT Oil Powder and Collagen Supplement:
- NOT stored by the body as fat; converted quickly into fuel
- Promotes weight loss by improving the body’s metabolism of fat
- Easy to digest
- Supports your bones, skin, hair, nails & more, boosts recovery for sore joints and promotes a healthy gut.
- Natural Anti-Ageing
- Improves the metabolic rate
- Helps to regulate the appetite; promotes a feeling of fullness
- Improves the body’s nutrient absorption
- Supports the building of lean muscle mass
- An essential protein for combatting the wear-and-tear our bodies go through
- Improves the digestion
- Promotes liver & gallbladder health
- Improves energy levels
- Boosts stamina & performance
- An excellent alternative energy source to carbohydrates
- Great nutritional support for athletes & those following the Keto diet
- Beneficial for those following the Banting/ Paleo diet
Did You Know? Long Chain Fatty acids (LCTs) are composed of 12-18 carbon links, while MCTs are
composed of only 6-10. Because of this shorter chain length, MCTs are easier for your body to absorb
and convert into fuel. MCTs are also lower in calories than LCTs.
On a ketogenic diet, it’s recommended that 30-60% of fat intake comes from MCT fats.
These fats are quickly converted into ketone bodies; an ideal energy source for the body and brain.
Add a scoop 1 Scoop 10ml (2 teaspoons) to a glass of filtered water, or to your morning shake/ smoothie.
Guilt-Free, Healthy Snack Anytime.
What is Ketosis?
Ketosis is a process that the body goes through on an everyday basis, regardless of the number of carbs you eat. This is because this process provides us with energy from ketones whenever sugar is not readily available.
In fact, you may have already experienced a very mild level of ketosis if you ever skipped a meal or two, didn’t eat many carbs during the day or exercised for longer than an hour. By doing one of these three things, you can initiate the process of ketosis.
Whenever the need for energy increases and carbohydrates aren’t available to meet that demand, the body starts increasing its ketone levels. If carbs are restricted for a more significant amount of time (i.e., longer than three days), then the body will increase ketone levels even further. These deeper levels of ketosis confer many positive effects throughout the body — effects that are experienced in the safest and healthiest way possible by following the ketogenic diet.