Please TAKE Note: this applies to stock orders only

Unfortunately no orders of stock will leave until payment and pop has been received.



Great Care is taken to wrap your parcel as well as possible to stop any sort of damage while in courier transit.

We Check your parcel before it leaves us, we make sure that everything is in perfect condition, and we wrap it well enough to counter act any possible damage on the road.

Once your parcel has arrived at your door it needs to be opened immediately and you need to check that everything is in order.

Should you not let us know within one hour after delivery that your package is damaged in anyway and the goods are not in perfect condition, we can not be held responsible for replacing your items.

This applies to your order being short off any item or items you might have ordered from us.

If it is us who are at fault we are very happy to correct our mistake and make sure it’s on its way to you as quick as possible.

We need clear photos of the package from you that indicates any damage and photos of the package if it has been opened and shows possible signs of being tampered with and items are missing.

This is of utmost importance we can only resolve these issues with the courier Company if this is reported immediately.

Please do not wait to check your order it only takes 2 minutes, we would hate for you to lose hard earned money as much as we hate to lose our hard earned money.


No refund policy on deposits paid for training.

Your deposit can be used for purchase of stock or a voucher will be issued to y9ou to be used for stock or towards training at our academy.

70% deposit is to be paid on booking for yourtraining to secure your training date and the other 30% 2 days before training.

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop